This mustard comes from South Africa . It is described as gritty, sweet and mild and is made with 12% African honey. Gourmets know that African honeys have a smoky character. During the honey harvest, local beekeepers have to drive away the aggressive hybrid bees (colloquially known as "killer bees" ) with a lot of smoke in order to be able to harvest the honey safely. This smoke typically settles in the honey and also gives this mustard an idiosyncratic character. The importer El Puente is known for its fair trade products and we source Mayan honey from indigenous beekeepers in Mexico.
235 g African mustard á 7.90 EUR; Basic price 100 g = 3.36 EUR
See product photos for ingredients and nutritional information.
Imported by El Puente GmbH
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.