The Brezzo family runs a well-known apiary north of Alba in Piedmont. The area is well known for its high quality food and Brezzo combines their own acacia honey with locally harvested black truffles in this product. A piece of truffle is in the honey jar and 1% truffle honey is also added to emphasize the truffle aroma. You can see the nutritional table in the picture.
100 g in a glass for EUR 9.90
Manufacturer: Apicoltura Brezzo Srl, Italy
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.