The Brezzo family runs a well-known apiary north of Alba in Piedmont. The area is well known for its high quality food and Brezzo combines their own acacia honey with locally harvested black truffles in this product. A piece of truffle is in the honey jar and 1% truffle honey is also added to emphasize the truffle aroma. You can see the nutritional table in the picture.
100 g in a glass for EUR 9.90
Manufacturer: Apicoltura Brezzo Srl, Italy
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.