Delicious, aromatic apple blossom honey (Mieli di Melo) from the Brezzo family apiary. The apiary is at home in Piedmont and migrates with the bees to do pollination work. Pollination of the flowers by bees is necessary to achieve high quality fruit and a good harvest.
Blossom honey from the nectar of apple trees has the property of crystallizing quickly. The honey remains soft and spreadable without forming coarse, sharp-grained crystals. In Italy, apple honey is often eaten with soft and mountain cheese. The beekeeper also recommends this honey as table honey and as a spread on pastries.
500 g apple blossom honey á 13.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 27.80 EUR
Manufacturer: Apicoltura Brezzo Srl, Italy
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.