Mountain blossom honey from Trondheim in Norway. The city is bordered on one side by the fjord and on the other by mountainous terrain in the hinterland. The short growing season in summer and the unstable weather make beekeeping in the far north a real challenge. In addition to willowherb, heather plants in particular are the characteristic summer blooms. This honey is not available on every corner even in Norway and is an unknown rarity in Central Europe.
250 g in a glass á 8.90 EUR (1 kg = 35.60 EUR)
Manufacturer: Hanse Honig, Lübeck
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.