AMBROSO organic honey from organic beekeeping. The beekeeper is an experienced man who has worked with bees all his life. His apiaries are located in the Natura 2000 reserve in the Vienna Woods, away from traffic, settlements and industry. This organic honey is bottled in dark violet glass. It serves to protect against solar radiation and ensures that this honey stays liquid and fresh for a long time.
According to the Rondo Supplement in Standard No. 973/2018, AMBROSO honey is the “caviar among honeys” .
We can offer you the following variants:
- 340 g AMBROSO organic spring blossom honey á 19.95 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 58.68 EUR
- 340 g AMBROSO organic honey with lavender blossoms á 19.95 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 58.68 EUR (98% organic honey and 2% organic lavender blossoms)
Manufacturer: AMBROSO honey factory, Klosterneuburg
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.