The delicious Brandymiel is a traditional Portuguese liqueur based on brandy and honey. The aromas are dominated by sweet honey components and, in the aftertaste, fine herbs and chamomile. The soft, sweet taste is perfect as an accompaniment to dessert, or as an after-dinner digestif. The distillery in the Algarve recommends enjoying the brandymel neat, or on ice with a dash of lemon, or as an addition to cocktails and long drinks.
The brandymel is produced at Destilaria Portuguesa SA in Sabal. The place is halfway between Porto and Lisbon. The medium-sized distillery uses modern technology and the highest standards in production (including ISO certification).
0.7 l bottle at EUR 24.90 each; Basic price 1 l = 35.57 EUR
Ingredients according to the manufacturer: water, sugar, alcohol, honey, brandy, flavors and caramel coloring.
When ordering, you confirm that the purchaser and recipient are over 18 years old.
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.