The honey from the Roman quarry won first place at the Ab-Hof fair for agricultural products in Wieselburg. The Golden Honeycomb award is presented annually.
Blossom honey from the St. Margarethen quarry in Burgenland. The quarry is known as the source of the sandstone for the construction of St. Stephen's Cathedral and for the opera performances that attract thousands of people every summer. Since the quarry is near Lake Neusiedl, the bees can already find typical steppe plants and plants from the Neusiedler cultural landscape here. Aroma and taste are expectedly fragrant, floral and sweet. The color of the honey is light brown and its consistency is clear and runny when bottled. However, it is natural honey (raw honey) that typically begins to crystallize in the glass.
250 g blossom honey from the Roman quarry for EUR 7.95; Basic price 1 kg = 31.80 EUR
The beekeeper has other apiaries in Höllental (Rax), Römersteinbruch Sankt Margareten, on the Wiener Gstettn and on the Leopoldsberg. You can purchase a set of 4 x 250g honey from each location. The beekeeper grants you a price advantage of EUR 4.00 compared to the individual purchase.
With the honey you will receive a free booklet from the Austrian Countryside Honey.
Manufacturer: DI Hildegard Burgstaller, Vienna
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.