We discovered the Pichlkastner beekeeping by chance at the monastery market in Heiligenkreuz Abbey. There the beekeeper offered his bee products to the visitors and we could observe that after a taste almost every visitor bought a mead.
Of the various types of mead offered by the beekeeper, the most popular was the mead with lavender . So we asked the beekeeper for permission to offer his mead and took a few bottles back to the camp.
The mead was made from water and their own blossom honey and then flavored with lavender blossoms. The beekeeper describes his product as "naturally cloudy" , which means that the flowers were removed at the end, but the mead was not subjected to any further filtering.
Treat yourself to a glass of lavender mead as an after-meal digestive, or as a dessert wine to accompany dessert.
The alcohol content is 13.0% vol. This mead contains sulphites.
0.355 l bottle at 11.90 EUR
Basic price 1 l = 33.52 EUR
At times we can offer you lavender mead in combination with AMBROSO organic honey with lavender blossoms from Klosterneuburg. The price advantage is EUR 5.90 compared to the individual purchase.
Manufacturer: Beekeeping Pichlkastner, Alland
When ordering, you confirm that the orderer and recipient are over 18 years of age.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.