Organic Orange Blossom Honey from Spain. This honey consists of pure nectar of the orange blossom without any additives. The aroma and scent are reminiscent of a blossoming orange grove. Its taste is pleasantly soft and mild and it is therefore often used to sweeten salads, dishes, yoghurt and muesli. Orange blossom honey is in high season especially before Christmas, as it is mainly used in the dough of gingerbread.
An apparent peculiarity of top orange blossom honey is the change in consistency and color during storage. Fresh orange blossom honey is liquid and has a color like blossom honey, while with age it develops a solid, crystalline structure and changes color to milky-white. Artificial honey or poor quality honey will not be able to perform this transformation! The picture shows a fresh orange blossom honey next to an older one.
500 g organic orange blossom honey for EUR 13.90 each; Basic price per kg = EUR 27.80
Manufacturer: Beekeeping & Bee Products Rüdiger Feldt, Germany
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.