Handcrafted natural cosmetics and care products come from Eggenburg in Lower Austria . Mother and daughter make their cosmetics under the “Yamina” brand at home. They attach particular importance to natural and renewable ingredients, preferably from the region. They offer their own products as direct marketers at markets in the Weinviertel. Their market stall during the Eggenburg Advent Magic is particularly popular before Christmas. And that's exactly where we met her!
The manufacturers use beeswax and other natural ingredients for their creams and ointments. They avoid all kinds of animal testing and wherever possible, ingredients of animal origin are replaced with plant-based ingredients (vegan).
Ingredients: Marigold Oil (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil), Olive Oil (Olea Europaea Fruit Oil), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter), Beeswax (Cera Alba)
Also in the range you will find hand-made day creams, hand creams and lip balms from Yamina.
50 ml hand cream in a jar €18.90 each; Basic price 100 ml = EUR 37.80
Manufacturer: Yamina Naturkosmetik eU, Lower Austria
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.