Ron Miel is a sweet, traditional rum liqueur with honey that is native to the Canary Islands. Our Ron Miel comes from the Arehucas distillery. The name already points to the company headquarters in Arucas on Gran Canaria. The distillery is over 120 years old and specializes in distillates with sugar and sugar cane. The Ron Miel carries the additional designation Guanche to refer to the old roots of the drink back to the natives of the Canary Islands. As usual on Tenerife and Gran Canaria, this liqueur can be enjoyed with ice, with lemon or in mixed drinks. The rum liqueur also tastes great as a shot with icing and cinnamon.
0.7 l at EUR 19.95, basic price 1 l = EUR 28.50, 20% vol. alc.
When ordering, you confirm that the orderer and recipient are over 18 years of age.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.