Organic quality horse chestnut honey from Vienna. The bees are in a privileged location in the Prater , near the Freudenau . It is the area in Austria with the highest density of chestnut trees and the quality of the honey is correspondingly high. In contrast to sweet chestnuts, this horse chestnut honey is sweet, not bitter and has no tart notes. For this reason, it is ideal as table and breakfast honey for the whole family.
250 g organic horse chestnut honey á 8.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 35.60 EUR
Manufacturer: Anton Neber, Styria
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.