The Gstettn honey won first place at the Ab-Hof fair for agricultural products in Wieselburg. The Golden Honeycomb award is renewed every year.
Viennese blossom honey from the Gstettn in the Schüttau. The name Schüttau comes from the heaping up of earth along the Danube in the course of the Danube regulation. The area lies fallow and in the Viennese dialect such a wasteland is called "Gstettn". The bees are located at the foot of the Kahlenberg, near Nussdorf, along the cycle path to Klosterneuburg. Typically, plants that are referred to as weeds grow in this wilderness. These are all kinds of wildflowers, shrubs and herbs. The honey itself is sweet, has a more complex taste than honey from monocultures and is liquid when fresh. It has a clear amber color. However, it is natural honey (raw honey) that typically begins to crystallize in the glass.
250 g blossom honey from the Gstettn á 7.95 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 31.80 EUR
The beekeeper from Country Honey Austria has other apiaries in the Höllental (Rax), the Roman quarry in Sankt Margareten, on the Wiener Gstettn and on the Leopoldsberg. You can purchase a set of 4 x 250g honey from each location. The beekeeper grants you a price advantage of EUR 4.00 compared to the individual purchase.
With the honey you will receive a free booklet from the Austrian Countryside Honey.
Manufacturer: DI Hildegard Burgstaller, Vienna
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.