Original Manuka Health Manuka Honey from New Zealand . As is usual with honey from New Zealand, this honey is also bottled in plastic jars. This saves weight and protects against glass breakage during shipping.
Manuka honey is a rare gift from nature and a monofloral honey that bees extract from the flower nectar of South Sea myrtle. The intact and untouched landscape of New Zealand is home to this species of myrtle.
This original MGO250+ Manuka honey is certified to contain at least 250 mg/kg methylglyoxal (MGO). You will receive manuka honey best before November 15th, 2026.
Spoonful of delicious top quality:
- tested and certified for its natural MGO content
- originally bottled in New Zealand
- each can with QR code to check origin and authenticity
Welthonig in Vienna is the specialist for Manuka honey from Manuka Health. For 7 years we have been purchasing Manuka honey directly from the New Zealand beekeeper and its European branch. By purchasing it directly, we eliminate the middleman and possible adulteration of the honey.
Not suitable for infants under 12 months.
Basic price 100 g = 11.98 EUR
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.