Sardinian, flowery, single-variety asphodel blossom honey (Italian: Miele di Asfodelo; Latin: Asphodeloideae ) from the Brezzo family beekeeping. The apiary is at home in Piedmont and migrates with the bees to do pollination work.
In this case, the bees collected the nectar of the asphodel plants on the island of Sardinia . Asphodel plants are widespread throughout the Mediterranean region. These include ornamental plants for gardens and parks as well as medicinal plants such as aloe. However, it is very rare for the bees to be able to fly over a continuous asphodel area in order to be able to produce single-variety honey.
250 g Asphodel honey in a glass á 8.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 35.60 EUR
Manufacturer: Apicoltura Brezzo Srl, Italy
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.