Light, liquid acacia honey in organic quality from Austria. The greenish shimmer and pale color visually distinguish this honey from normal blossom honey and are characteristic of top qualities. In addition to the typical coloring, the listing of the master beekeeper in Falstaff is also an indication of the premium quality of the honey. On his website you can find reference customers such as the Steirereck restaurant in Vienna and other top restaurants.
500 g organic acacia honey at EUR 12.90 each; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 25.80
Manufacturer: Anton Neber, Styria.
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.