Light, liquid acacia honey in organic quality from Austria. The greenish shimmer and the pale color distinguish this honey visually from normal blossom honey and are characteristic of top qualities. In addition to the typical coloring, the listing of the master beekeeper in Falstaff is also an indication of the premium quality of the honey. Reference customers such as the Steirereck restaurant in Vienna and other top gastronomy can be found on his website.
500 g organic acacia honey á 11.95 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 23.90 EUR
Manufacturer: Anton Neber, Styria.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.