Austrian acacia honey refined with bourbon vanilla is a delicious organic honey creation.
The liquid and light acacia honey from the Neber beekeeping is refined with real organic bourbon vanilla. To do this, vanilla pods are bathed in honey until the honey has absorbed the vanilla aroma. It takes several weeks for the process to be completed. The pods are then removed and the flavored honey is filled into jars. This honey is the culmination of desserts, it tastes great on ice cream and of course as a spread.
250 g á 8.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 35.60 EUR
Manufacturer: Beekeeping Neber, Styria
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.