Austrian acacia honey refined with bourbon vanilla is a delicious organic honey creation.
The liquid and light acacia honey from the Neber beekeeping is refined with real organic bourbon vanilla. To do this, vanilla pods are bathed in honey until the honey has absorbed the vanilla aroma. It takes several weeks for the process to be completed. The pods are then removed and the flavored honey is filled into jars. This honey is the culmination of desserts, it tastes great on ice cream and of course as a spread.
250 g á 8.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 35.60 EUR
Manufacturer: Beekeeping Neber, Styria
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.