Styrian acacia honey awarded the quality seal of the Austrian Beekeepers Association. Acacia honey has two major advantages over standard flower honey and other types of honey: firstly, it remains liquid for a long time without crystallizing and secondly, this honey does not have a distinctive taste of its own, so that it can be used universally. The very light, pale color with a slight green tinge is another characteristic of good acacia honey. The Styrian State Association for Beekeeping operates the beekeeping center and a beekeeping school in Graz. The extraction of natural honey (raw honey) in compliance with the highest quality standards is a central part of the beekeeper training and we can offer you the following variants:
- Acacia honey 250 g at EUR 5.90: Basic price per kilo = EUR 23.60
- Acacia honey 500 g á 8.90 EUR: Basic price per kilo = 17.80 EUR
- Acacia honey 1,000 ga 16.50 EUR
Manufacturer: Steirisches Imkerzentrum, Graz
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.