Austrian acacia honey with pickled walnuts in organic quality.
The advantage of acacia honey is that it remains liquid for a very long time and therefore gently surrounds the nuts without becoming hard or crystalline. This honey is a dream for anyone with a sweet tooth who also wants something to snack on. Also suitable as a sweetener in muesli and Greek yoghurt.
Despite the rather meager nut harvest, the beekeeper fills his honey jars to the brim with nut kernels. The weight of the walnuts is approx. 70 g. Everything else is organic honey.
240 g at EUR 8.90; Basic price 100 g = EUR 3.71
Manufacturer: Beekeeping Neber, Styria
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.