Special price 9.95 EUR! Mild alpine rose honey from the Gailtal Alps in Carinthia. The young beekeeper and his bees are right at home in the Weissensee Nature Park and the apiaries are almost 2,000 m above sea level. The undisturbed secluded location away from tourist crowds and civilization ensures sought-after honey varieties. After the snow melts, the beekeeper moves his bees into the high mountains and, depending on the weather, this rare honey is harvested in midsummer. Looking after the bees in the mountains requires a lot of strength and energy with comparatively small harvest quantities and that makes this Alpine rose honey rare and valuable.
500 g at EUR 11.95 each; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 23.90
Manufacturer & all rights to the photos reserved: Ing. Sandro Huter, district forester and beekeeper
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.