Apple-cinnamon mead from Steyr in Upper Austria. Apple juice is fermented together with honey and refined with cinnamon sticks. Therefore, the term fruit honey wine is appropriate for this mead. It has a balanced flavor - like an apple compote or an apple strudel - and is not only very popular in the cold season. This mead variant also puts you in a good mood as glow mead! 12% vol alcohol, contains sulphites.
0.75 l apple-cinnamon mead from Steyr á 12.90 EUR; Basic price 1 l = 17.20 EUR
Manufacturer: Steyrer Bräu, Upper Austria
When ordering, you confirm that the orderer and recipient are over 18 years of age.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.