Special price 6.50 EUR! Creamy honey with apple strudel flavor from the Gailtal Alps in Carinthia. The young beekeeper is at home with his bees in the Weissensee Nature Park and the apiaries are in a forestry area near the town of Stockenboi. The secluded location away from tourist crowds and civilization ensures excellent honey quality.
This honey mixture is particularly popular with children and those with a sweet tooth.
Ingredients: honey, cinnamon extract, table salt, lemon peel and cloves
250 g at EUR 7.95 each; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 35.80
Manufacturer: Ing. Sandro Huter, district forester and beekeeper
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.