Neber liqueurs from Styria are among the best spirits in the country. The master beekeeper is listed in Falstaff and is known far beyond the borders. The sweet Bärenfang liqueur is made with our own honey and can be enjoyed neat or with desserts. The alcohol content of the liqueur is usually between 25 and 29% alcohol by volume,
In addition, the Bärenfang liqueur in the pretty, decorative glass bottle is also a perfect gift for any occasion.
0.2 l bottle = EUR 16.90; Basic price 1 l = EUR 84.50
Manufacturer: Beekeeping Neber, Styria
When ordering, you confirm that the purchaser and recipient are over 18 years old.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.