French brandy (brandy) with honey with 35% alcohol by volume. The Bardinet distillery goes back to Paul Bardinet, a French pioneer who began experimenting with rum and brandy in the mid-19th century. In Austria, Bardinet spirits are less well known and difficult to obtain.
Brandy is produced under the Beehive brand. Among other things, it is flavored with honey flavor and refined into a liqueur (99.3% brandy content). The honey ensures a soft and mild finish. The Beehive honey brandy can be enjoyed neat or used as a base for cocktails.
0.7 l bottle at EUR 24.90 each; Basic price 1 l = 35.57 EUR
When ordering, you confirm that the purchaser and recipient are over 18 years old.
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.