Austrian beeswax in the form of small, round wax pastilles. The natural wax has a color ranging from yellow to orange. The color depends on pollen that the bees have collected and the natural dye carotene. Only filtered and bleached wax is white in color. In our case, white wax is produced using bleaching earth and activated carbon filters. These additives are removed during the manufacturing process, leaving 100% pure, snow-white beeswax. The wax is easy to melt on the stove or in the oven and is particularly suitable for making creams, cosmetic products, oilcloths, candles, wood and leather polishes. Even small defects on wax jackets and wax-coated tablecloths can be repaired. Chefs also use beeswax to cook fish dishes (*) . And of course the wax is suitable for crafting with children (**)
At times we can offer you the following variants:
- Natural, unfiltered, yellow beeswax from the Hödl wax shop in Styria (crafts, cooking, furniture and leather care)
- Snow-white, bleached and filtered beeswax from the Hödl wax shop in Styria (candles, cosmetics and skin creams)
(*) Preparation of fish fillets with beeswax: Thin fillets are required; the type of fish is up to your taste. Melt the wax and place the fish in a small pan or deep soup bowl. Now season the fish as desired (salt, pepper, herbs) and pour the hot, melted wax over the fillet until the fish is completely covered with wax. You don't need a stove for this! The wax now cools slowly and becomes solid after a few minutes. The heat goes from the wax into the fish fillet and cooks it this way. After 7-8 minutes, the solid wax can be removed from the fish by hand. You may want to season the fish, arrange it nicely and serve it. Bon appetit!
(**) Christmas tree decorations made from beeswax: You will need cookie molds of different sizes and shapes, which you will fill with melted beeswax. Decorate the still soft wax with fragrant cloves or other decor. After it has cooled completely, you can pierce a hole with a needle and thread a thread through it. If you want, you can also varnish or paint your jewelry at the end. Please note: the wax will melt near an open fire, so do not use with real Christmas tree candles! Decorative hangings for Easter can be made in the same way.
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.