Creamy, delicate propolis balm in organic quality from Austria.
The Rohrauer family is at home at the organic farm in Burgenland and produces the product in-house. The ingredients used are predominantly bee products from our own beekeeping. This organic cosmetic can be used as a skin cream and for lip care. It contains 7 ingredients, all from certified organic farming.
- Beeswax, honey and propolis from our own production
- Jojoba oil, cocoa butter and sea buckthorn oil instead of environmentally harmful palm oil
- as well as alcohol
- The beeswax gives the balm its characteristic yellow color
Please apply the balm directly to the skin and massage in gently. It is also pleasant as a lip balm and prevents chapped and dry lips. If you are hypersensitive to propolis, please do not use it!
25 g propolis balm at EUR 13.50 each; Basic price 100 g = EUR 54.00
Manufacturer: Biohof Rohrauer in Burgenland
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.