Dried, organic Austrian flower pollen.
The pollen is also known colloquially as pollen . It arises in plants to enable pollination and fertilization. This requires pollinating insects - such as honey bees - or wind or water, which bring the pollen to female flowers. The collection of pollen by the beekeeper has a long tradition: a pollen trap is set up at the entrance to the hive, from which the bees flying in remove the pollen. The pollen falls into a collection container so that it can be collected, cleaned and dried. There are no more processing steps or ingredients! This naturalness makes pollen a superfood for humans. It is considered a dietary supplement and can be easily dissolved in warm water. It is also often used as an addition to yoghurt, muesli or as a decoration on leaf salads. The taste is slightly sweet and you can notice its floury consistency on the tongue.
100 g pollen in a glass for EUR 8.90 each (the pollen is available with 2 different labels, but the contents are the same)
Manufacturer: Biohof Rohrauer, Burgenland
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.