100 g á 8.50 EUR dried Austrian bee pollen in organic quality.
The pollen is colloquially known as pollen. It is created in plants to enable pollination and fertilization. This often requires pollinating insects - such as honey bees - or wind or water that bring the pollen to female flowers. The collection of pollen by the beekeeper has a long tradition: a pollen trap is set up at the entrance to the beehive, from which the bees flying in collect the pollen. The pollen falls into a collection container so that it can be collected, cleaned and dried. There are no more processing steps or ingredients apart from the pollen itself! This naturalness makes pollen a superfood for humans. It is considered a dietary supplement and can be easily dissolved in warm water. It is also often used as an addition to yoghurt, muesli or as a decoration on leaf salads. The taste is slightly sweet and you can feel its floury consistency on the tongue.
Manufacturer: Biohof Rohrauer, Burgenland
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.