Famous liqueurs have been coming from Bols since 1575. At that time, Amsterdam was an important trading point for spices from all over the world and Lucas Bols used this variety of ingredients for his liqueurs. Subsequent generations of Bols were also successful with liqueurs; among other things, Bols was an exhibitor at the Vienna World Exhibition in 1873 and, as a result, also a kuk purveyor to the imperial family in Vienna.
The Bols Honey Liqueur is a real niche product that is mainly used as an ingredient in cocktails. Thanks to its high sweetness and pleasantly soft aroma, the Honey Liqueur is suitable for mixing with all the main ingredients of good cocktails and long drinks. If sweet isn't sweet enough for you, you can also enjoy this liqueur neat or with crushed ice. 17% vol.alc.
0.7 l Bols Honey Liqueur at EUR 12.90 each; Basic price 1 l = 18.43 EUR
When ordering, you confirm that the purchaser and recipient are over 18 years old.
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.