Introductory price 10.95 EUR! Famous liqueurs have been coming from Bols since 1575. At that time, Amsterdam was an important trading point for spices from all over the world and Lucas Bols used this variety of ingredients for his liqueurs. Subsequent generations of Bols were also successful with liqueurs; among other things, Bols was an exhibitor at the Vienna World Exhibition in 1873 and, as a result, also a kuk purveyor to the imperial family in Vienna.
The Bols Honey Liqueur is a real niche product that is mainly used as an ingredient in cocktails. Thanks to its high sweetness and pleasantly soft aroma, the Honey Liqueur is suitable for mixing with all the main ingredients of good cocktails and long drinks. If sweet isn't sweet enough for you, you can also enjoy this liqueur neat or with crushed ice. 17% vol.alc.
0.7 l Bols Honey Liqueur at EUR 12.90 each; Basic price 1 l = 18.43 EUR
When ordering, you confirm that the purchaser and recipient are over 18 years old.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.