Styrian buckwheat honey from the beekeeping center in Graz. The Styrian State Association for Beekeeping runs the beekeeping center and a beekeeping school in Graz. The extraction of honey while adhering to the highest quality standards is a central part of beekeeping training. The honey offered here is harvested late in the season, it is a typical summer honey that cannot be offered before August. The areas where buckwheat is cultivated in Austria are small , meaning that pure honey can only rarely be offered. The taste is very unusual and is reminiscent of licorice. The honey is not very sweet and as soon as you open the lid it gives off a strange, strong smell. Nevertheless, this honey has numerous fans who regularly ask for it
250 g at EUR 5.90 each; Basic price per kilo = EUR 23.60
Manufacturer: Styrian Beekeeping Center, Graz
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.