This skin-soothing cream consists of Manuka honey (10%), chamomile and aloe vera, among other things.
- suitable for all ages and skin types
- natural skin care with 99.7% natural ingredients
- is quickly absorbed by the skin and contributes to the care and regeneration of dry, stressed and sensitive skin
- Product developed without animal testing
- Free from fragrances and dyes (without the addition of perfume, the smell takes getting used to)
- no parabens, mineral oil or silicones
- Packaging material made from renewable sugar cane and 100% recyclable
50 ml Calming Cream from Manuka Health in New Zealand for EUR 18.90 (basic price for 100 ml = EUR 37.80).
Ingredients according to the manufacturer: Aqua, Mel, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Calendula, Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Triethyl Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Benzoic Acid, S Clerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Bisabolol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder
If you are hypersensitive to bee products, please do not use! The goods come directly from the manufacturer, so we can guarantee the authenticity and high quality.
Manufacturer: Manuka Health New Zealand Ltd
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.