Celtic Honey Liqueur from Ireland is a fine, only moderately sweet liqueur with triple distilled whiskey and real honey. The ingredients are inspired by ancient traditions of Celtic tribes. At that time, bee honey was mainly fermented with water and refined with all sorts of herbs, spices and even hops. Drinking this honey mixed drink is said to have brought good luck. And so the Irish still rely on mixtures with fine honey, such as this whiskey-honey liqueur.
The peaty aroma in the whiskey has been preserved with this liqueur, 30% vol. alc.
Celtic Honey Liqueur is a product of Castle Brand Distillery in Dublin, Ireland. The company was taken over by the French beverage group Pernod Ricard a few years ago. The French portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Chivas Regal, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Absolut Vodka, Beefeater Gin, Havana Club Rum and Mumm Champagne.
0.7 l Celtic Honey Liqueur á 29.90 EUR; Basic price 1 l = 42.71 EUR
When ordering, you confirm that the orderer and recipient are over 18 years of age.
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.