This brew has a long tradition! It is known, among other things, as Claret in France, as Hypocras, as Lûtertranc, as Mulsum by the Romans, as spiced wine and as spiced wine with honey. Thousands of years ago, sour wine was boiled with honey and spices and drunk. In earlier times, Hypocras was particularly popular as a medicine with a digestive effect. Only the nobility and clergy could afford expensive honey and exotic spices and so this drink was served to guests before and after lavish banquets. You can also read about Hypocras in medieval medical recipes. Based on one of these traditional recipes, the master now brews his white Hypocras with Lower Austrian white wine and honey and seasoned it heavily with cinnamon and cloves. Typical wine 10% vol. alcohol..
0.75 l bottle at EUR 12.90 each; Basic price 1 l = EUR 17.20
Manufacturer: Steyrer Bräu, Upper Austria
When ordering, you confirm that the purchaser and recipient are over 18 years old.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.