Organic honey from the Vienna Cobenzl winery in Vienna's 19th district. This honey is regularly awarded the gold quality seal by the Austrian Beekeeping Center ÖIZ and entitles it to wear the Austrian seal of quality. Cobenzl honey crystallizes naturally. It has not been heated or filtered, so that all the ingredients and pollen are preserved in the honey. This type of natural honey is called raw honey , or raw honey (translated from US English " raw honey "). In the first 2 photos you can see the still liquid, fresh honey shortly after the harvest in summer and in the 3rd photo you can see the solid, already crystallized honey a few weeks later. Due to its naturalness, this organic honey is particularly suitable as a spread on bread and pastries. The honey has a very strong, floral aroma and can be described as sweet, as expected. Since only small harvest quantities are possible, this honey is regularly sold out and unfortunately the honey harvest is not enough for a full year.
250 g Cobenzl organic honey at EUR 7.95 each; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 31.80
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.