Sweet cream honey from the KleBee organic beekeeping in Eggendorf am Walde. The small town belongs to the market town of Maissau and is located on a geologically interesting fracture point of the Weinviertel and Waldviertel. The honey bees can choose the best nectar from both areas, especially around the bee location on Manhartsberg. Maissau is best known for the precious stone and amethyst world, as well as for extensive hiking trails in beautiful nature.
The beekeeper Thomas Klepp only became an organic beekeeper this year and we were happy to include his creamy honey in our range.
250 g organic cream honey á 7.95 EUR; Basic price per kg = EUR 23.80
Manufacturer: Thomas Klepp, Eggendorf am Walde
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.