Real Viennese city honey comes from young beekeeper Martin Neubauer from particularly beautiful, livable corners of the city of Vienna. His honey bees populate and enrich the Karmelitermarkt and, among other things, fly over the area from the Danube Canal to the Augarten . On green balconies and terraces you will find a variety of nectar sources until late into autumn. Another bee location is in Hietzing not far from Hermesstraße in front of the gates of the Lainzer Zoo. The Hietzinger bees live between the numerous parks and gardens of the villas, a senior citizens' residence and also fly over the area around the Hermesvilla .
Sustainable, natural beekeeping and farming is very important to the beekeeper. He values short transport routes and direct contact with customers. That's why there is sometimes a farm-gate sale at the Karmelitermarkt on Saturdays, where the city's honey is marketed directly.
The real Vienna city honey was harvested as summer honey. It is characterized by its dark color, strong aroma and liquid consistency. It is an enrichment for every breakfast table and suitable for the whole family.
- 250 g summer blossom honey at EUR 7.50 each; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 30.00
- 500 g summer blossom honey €11.95 each; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 23.90
Manufacturer & all rights to the images reserved: Martin Neubauer, Vienna
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.