Introductory price while stocks last! The real Viennese city honey from young beekeeper Martin Neubauer comes from particularly beautiful, livable corners of the city of Vienna. Its honey bees populate and enrich the Karmelitermarkt and fly, among other things, in the area from the Danube Canal to the Augarten . On green balconies and terraces you will find a multitude of nectar sources until late in the autumn. Another bee location is in Hietzing not far from Hermesstraße in front of the gates of the Lainzer Tiergarten. The Hietzinger bees live between the numerous parks and gardens of the villas, a retirement home and also fly over the area around the Hermesvilla .
Sustainable, natural beekeeping and management is a major concern for the beekeeper. He appreciates short transport routes and being able to address customers directly. Therefore, there is also a farm sale at the Karmelitermarkt on Saturdays, where the city honey is sold directly.
The genuine Viennese city honey was harvested as summer honey. It is characterized by its dark colour, strong aroma and liquid consistency. It is an enrichment for every breakfast table and suitable for the whole family.
- 250 g summer blossom honey á 7.50 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 30.00 EUR
- 500 g summer blossom honey 12.50 EUR each; Basic price 1 kg = 25.00 EUR
Manufacturer and all rights to the images reserved: Martin Neubauer, Vienna
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.