Real Viennese honey has grown. The young beekeeper from the Karmelitermarkt now also makes honey wine, so-called mead, with his honey. Real Viennese honey wine is characterized by its light color and sweet taste. The beekeeper uses honey with a high proportion of linden blossoms. This also ensures a pleasantly fresh aroma, making this mead very easy to drink.
Especially on hot days, the honey wine can also be splashed with soda and served with a slice of lemon or a strawberry. A wonderful dessert wine and also a real eye-catcher with the gold and black label.
This honey wine contains sulfites; Vol.Alk. 13%
0.5 l bottle at EUR 11.95 each; Basic price 1 l = EUR 23.90
Manufacturer: Beekeeping Neubauer, Vienna
When ordering, you confirm that the purchaser and recipient are over 18 years old.
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.