Announcement: Special event with the Iron Fist creator on January 20th, 2024! Eisenfaust mead from southern Burgenland. This tasty mead is special in many ways, because professional beekeeper Jürgen Piller has specialized in brewing honey wine with his bees. You can taste his 22 years of experience with bees and mead with every sip. This mead is a rare variety that does not contain any added sulfites or preservatives (unsulfured). The beekeeper follows an old recipe from the 11th century that can be found in the Austrian National Library. The only ingredients he needs are honey from his bee colonies and water and he gives the mead enough time to mature. Complete fermentation takes at least 1.5 years and only then can the mead be bottled. This long maturation period also ensures the characteristic amber color and its intensely sweet taste. As an external sign of craftsmanship, the large 0.75 l bottles of Eisenfaust Mead are sealed with real cork.
- Eisenfaust-Mead 0.5 l with screw cap, 13% vol.alc. as described above, price per bottle = EUR 12.90 / basic price per liter = EUR 25.80
- Eisenfaust-Mead 0.75 l, corked, 13% vol. alcohol as described above, price per bottle = EUR 15.95 / basic price per liter = EUR 21.27
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.