This honey not only tastes good at Christmas!
When you open the jar, this honey already gives off the scent of cinnamon (canela in Spanish, hence its name), spices and gingerbread. The organic honey warms you from the inside out without being spicy. It's a perfect breakfast spread, tastes great in Greek yogurt and can even be used in baking. Also try this honey as a filling for homemade baked apples. Core the apple and fill with this honey and nuts or almonds. Then bake in the oven for about 30 minutes at 200 degrees and serve with vanilla sauce or ice cream.
CANELA organic spiced honey (Fairtrade): 250 g at EUR 6.90; Basic price 1 kg = 27.60 EUR
Ingredients from certified organic farming (kbA): Wild blossom honey 99.6% and spices 0.4% (cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, nutmeg); Ingredients' countries of origin: Nicaragua and Mexico. Please note the nutritional table in the picture!
Manufacturer: EZA Fairer Handel GmbH, Salzburg
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.