Aromatic, reddish heather honey. The heathland is an old cultural landscape in which bees mainly collect nectar from heather (so-called broom heather) and heather blossoms (so-called bell heather). The heather honey is dark with a reddish tone and has a jelly-like consistency. As it crystallizes, the color changes to a lighter shade. This honey is one of the strongest honeys and anyone who has tried heather honey will always come back to it. The countries of origin are mostly France and Norway, rarely Scotland, Greece and Germany.
500 g á 13.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 27.80 EUR
Manufacturer: Beekeeping & Bee Products Rüdiger Feldt, Germany
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.