Fruity elderflower mead from Steyr in Upper Austria. In this mead, elderflowers (elderberry, Latin Sambucus) are added to the lovely mead. The flowers are collected in the region and have to be bathed in mead for around 8 weeks so that the typical elderberry taste passes into the drink. By tasting it regularly, the cellar master determines whether the mead is tasty and fruity enough to be bottled. No flavors or colorings are added to this mead. Unfortunately, elderberry mead is rarely offered because the elderberry is only available for a limited time each year . 11% vol. alcohol, contains sulfites.
0.75 l elderberry mead at EUR 12.95 each; Basic price 1 l = 17.27 EUR
Manufacturer: Steyrer Bräu, Upper Austria
When ordering, you confirm that the purchaser and recipient are over 18 years old.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.