The Greek beekeeper is particularly proud of this island honey, so he has designed the packaging in the national colors of Greece in a correspondingly complex manner. The honey comes from the nomadic beekeeping family Mouriki. The migrant bees look after 2,500 bee colonies in Greece and commute with their protégés between the mainland and the islands in the Aegean to do pollination work. As a reward, the beekeeper receives top-quality honey. His honey has received the following awards, among others:
- The Mediterranean Taste Awards 2022: Gold "Excellent Taste"
The beekeeper recently found a special bee location. He migrates to the island of Milos and the neighboring island of Kimolos with 200 of his bee colonies. Milos is known as the home of Aphrodite and the Venus de Milo found there can be seen in the Louvre in Paris. The vegetation is dominated by saltwater-resistant plants, in addition to the mastic bush, these are mainly herbs, lavender, oregano and heather flowers. These special sources of nectar ensure the excellent taste of the honey.
We obtain this honey directly from Greek beekeepers , without intermediaries. In Austria, this honey is marketable (i.e. suitable for sale) only through additional German-language labels that we have to attach to every honey jar.
450 g honey jar á 12.95 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 28.78 EUR
Manufacturer & all rights to photos reserved: Mourikis Panagiotis, Greece
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.