Strongly spiced wines were called Hypocras in the Middle Ages. A digestive and health-promoting effect was attributed to this spiced wine. There was both a white and a red variant, which could be enjoyed tempered or hot. The nobility and clergy had their wines seasoned with everything that was good and expensive in order to impress their guests, including cinnamon, cloves, but pepper and honey were also added to the wine. The bulbous elixir bottle itself is a great eye-catcher in the showcase.
- 0.2 l love potion* at EUR 9.95; Basic price 1 l = 49.75 EUR
- 0.5 l Hypocras á 13.50 EUR; Basic price 1 l = 27.00 EUR
ad* The manufacturer sells his Hypocras at medieval markets with the alternative name "love potion". For many market visitors, this designation is easier to remember.
wine made from fruits with spices; this hypocras was made without honey and according to the manufacturer is suitable for vegans;; 8.5% ABV; this product contains sulphites
Manufacturer: berry wines
When ordering, you confirm that the orderer and recipient are over 18 years of age.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.