Golden-yellow, liquid organic forest blossom honey from the Weinviertel.
The absolute eye-catcher is the design glass with a stylized bee and the slogan I love you honey . This honey is therefore perfect as a gift and for special occasions. But this honey is also worth a try in terms of quality: the honey is certified as an organic product and the honey bees overwinter on their own honey, without being fed sugar syrup! In order to avoid supplementary feeding, the beekeeper must observe a few things. In particular, he may only take honey from the bee colony if there are still sources of nectar in nature. In his case, it's the sunflowers that bloom in abundance in the Weinviertel. In the last days of summer, the bees get everything they need for the winter from the sunflower fields and stock up to 20 kg of honey. This supply is the basis of life for the bees in winter and lasts until the new blossom in spring. We can offer you the following variants:
- 250 g yellow forest blossom honey organic á 7.95 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 31.80 EUR
- 450 g yellow forest blossom honey organic á 10.95 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 24.33 EUR
Manufacturer: Elisabeth & Lena Sallmaier, Stefan Staller
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.