Neber liqueurs from Styria are among the best spirits in Austria. The master beekeeper is listed in Falstaff and is known far beyond the borders. The sweet coffee liqueur is prepared with its own honey and can be enjoyed on its own, as an ingredient in cocktails, for baking cakes or as a dressing on desserts. Among other things, the liqueur tastes good on pudding and milk ice cream. The alcohol content of the liqueur is usually between 20 and 25% alcohol by volume,
0.2 l bottle = EUR 16.90; Basic price 1 l = 84.50 EUR
Manufacturer: Beekeeping Neber, Styria
When ordering, you confirm that the orderer and recipient are over 18 years of age.
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.