Neber liqueurs from Styria are among the best spirits in Austria. The master beekeeper is listed in Falstaff and is known far beyond the borders. The sweet coffee liqueur is prepared with its own honey and can be enjoyed on its own, as an ingredient in cocktails, for baking cakes or as a dressing on desserts. Among other things, the liqueur tastes good on pudding and milk ice cream. The alcohol content of the liqueur is usually between 20 and 25% alcohol by volume,
0.2 l bottle = EUR 16.90; Basic price 1 l = 84.50 EUR
Manufacturer: Beekeeping Neber, Styria
When ordering, you confirm that the orderer and recipient are over 18 years of age.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.