Strong, tart, liquid top-quality chestnut honey . The Brezzo family apiary is at home in a privileged location in Piedmont and has the main growing area for sweet chestnuts on its doorstep.
Honey fans who prefer moderately sweet honey without a bitter aftertaste should consider forest honey. And for those who can't get enough bitterness, we recommend honey from the strawberry tree (Arbutus, Corbezzolo).
At times we can offer you the following varieties of Brezzo chestnut honey:
- 250 g chestnut honey in a glass á 8.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 31.60 EUR
- 350 g chestnut honey in the squeeze tube á 8.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 25.43 EUR
- 330 g chestnut honey in a glass dispenser with a decorative box for EUR 12.90; Basic price 1 kg = 39.09 EUR
- 500 g chestnut honey in a glass á 13.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 27.80 EUR
Manufacturer: Apicoltura Brezzo Srl, Italy
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.