Styrian, strong chestnut honey awarded the quality seal of the Austrian Beekeepers Association.
The Styrian State Association for Beekeeping operates the beekeeping center and a beekeeping school in Graz. Obtaining natural honey while adhering to the highest quality standards is a central part of beekeeper training, and of course Styria is ideal for particularly delicious chestnut honey. This honey is an ideal accompaniment to cheese of all kinds and it is a great honey for friends of the tart taste.
- 250 g á 5.90 EUR; Basic price per kg = EUR 23.60
- 500 g á 8.90 EUR; Basic price per kg = EUR 17.80
Manufacturer: Steirisches Imkerzentrum, Graz
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.