Styrian, strong chestnut honey awarded with the quality seal of the Austrian Beekeepers Association.
The Styrian State Association for Beekeeping runs the beekeeping center and a beekeeping school in Graz. The extraction of natural honey while adhering to the highest quality standards is a central part of beekeeping training and Styria is naturally ideal for particularly delicious chestnut honey. This honey is an ideal accompaniment to all kinds of cheese and is a great honey for lovers of bitter tastes.
- 250 g at EUR 5.90 each; Basic price per kg = EUR 23.60
- 500 g at EUR 8.95 each; Basic price per kg = EUR 17.90
- 1,000 g at EUR 16.90 each
Manufacturer: Styrian Beekeeping Center, Graz
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.