Here you will find classic and tasty mead from organic beekeeper Markus Böhm. He looks after his bees around Wolkersdorf in the Weinviertel. The village is known for its cellar alley and the Dampfross cycle path. In front of the castle, the beekeeper occasionally offers his honey at the farmers' market and there is also a stall at the local Christmas market.
With friends, your honey wine can be splashed with soda and served with a slice of lemon or a strawberry. This classic mead is also a wonderful dessert wine and a great wine for cozy evenings.
This honey wine contains sulfites; Vol.Alk. 12.9%
0.5 l bottle at EUR 10.95 each; Basic price 1 l = EUR 21.90
Manufacturer: Organic beekeeper Markus Böhm, Lower Austria
When ordering, you confirm that the purchaser and recipient are over 18 years old.
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.