Lime blossom organic honey from Vienna in a liquid and creamy consistency. The bees are in Simmering, not far from the central cemetery, with many lime trees - especially large-leaved lime - on the doorstep.
The characteristic of lime blossom honey is the fresh mint aroma. The fresh taste and the liquid consistency are particularly suitable for sweetening tea, iced tea and lemonades. But this honey is just as good in Greek yoghurt, as a topping on ice cream and for marinating salads. There is nothing wrong with enjoying this honey at the breakfast table with a butter roll. A liquid and a creamy version of Linden is available at times.
250 g linden blossom organic honey á 8.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 35.60 EUR
Manufacturer: Beekeeping Neber, Styria
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.