Special price 6.95 EUR! Blossom honey with a high proportion of dandelions and fruit blossoms in organic quality from Styria.
The beekeeper's bees are in a meadow orchard from controlled organic cultivation. Since the fruit blossoms and dandelions bloom at the same time in spring, the bees collect nectar from both flowers. This gives this honey a multi-faceted taste. The honey has a creamy consistency, a yellow hue typical of dandelions and is a great breakfast spread for the whole family.
250 g organic honey at EUR 8.90 each; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 35.60
Manufacturer: Beekeeping Neber, Styria
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.