Blossom honey with a high proportion of dandelion and fruit blossoms in organic quality from Styria.
The beekeeper's bees stand in a meadow orchard from controlled organic cultivation. Since the fruit blossoms and the dandelion bloom at the same time in spring, the bees collect the nectar from both forks. This gives this honey a multi-faceted taste profile. The honey has a creamy consistency, a yellow hue typical of dandelion, and makes a great breakfast spread for the whole family.
250 g organic honey á 8.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 35.60 EUR
Manufacturer: Beekeeping Neber, Styria
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.