Fruity, pure mandarin honey (Miele di Mandarino) from the Brezzo family beekeeping. Beekeeping is at home in Piedmont and migrates with the bees south to the citrus fruits. Pollination of the flowers by bees is necessary to achieve high quality fruits and a good harvest.
Flower honey from the nectar of tangerine trees has the ability to harden quickly and crystallize in the glass. The whole family enjoys this honey in Greek yogurt and as a spread!
In southern Europe there are only a few growing areas with tangerine plantations that are large enough to be able to produce pure honey. A well-known growing area is the Piana di Sibari in Calabria, a plain at the foot of the Pollino Mountains with extensive citrus groves (clementines, tangerines, tangerines, lemons, oranges),250 g of mandarin blossom honey in a jar, EUR 8.90 each; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 35.60
Manufacturer: Apicoltura Brezzo Srl, Italy
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.